Actress

Your Ad Here

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Hot And Sexy Malayalam Actress Bhama

Bhama is a sexy Malayalam actress who is a new face who started her career with the film Nivedyam which become a Mega Hit with this heroine and the Beautiful song "Kolakkuzhal Vili Ketto Radhe...Kannanenne Kando" She is just a film old, but is regarded as one of the best things to have happened to Malayalam cinema after Manju Warrier and Meera Jasmine. She is Bhama, the heroine of writer-director Lohitadas' Nivedyam.Believe me, the desire to be an actress was not there even in my wildest dreams. No one from my family is into films. When one of my friends, who was anchoring a show on television fell ill, I did two episodes in her place. For me, more than doing the programme, the main attraction was the location of the shoot, Veegaland, where I always wanted to go.As fate would have it, Lohitadas Sir happened to see the programme and I was contacted for the role in Nivedyam. I told him I had not learnt classical dance and my involvement in co-curricular activities was pretty limited. I am more into music than dance.Right now I am doing director Vinayan's Hareendran Oru Nishkalankan? with Indrajith, Jayasurya and Manikkuttan. Johny Antony's Cycle with Vineeth Sreenivasan, Vinu Mohan and Sandhya will start rolling soon.
Tags:Hot malayalam actress bhama , cute bhama , sexy actress bhama , hot and sexy actres bhama , sexy bhama, sexy mallu actress bhama , hot mallu actress bhama , bhama , bhama , bhama

0 comments: